My wife Sharon Osbourne kept me alive: Ozzy Osbourne
London: Rocker Ozzy Osbourne feels that he would have died from his addictions if it were not for the support of his wife Sharon Osbourne.
The 65-year-old Black Sabbath star has credited his wife for helping him turn his life around after battles with drug and alcohol addiction, reportedly.
"Not here, that`s for sure. I probably should have died years ago but she just wouldn`t have it," Ozzy said. The rocker is currently enjoying baked vegetables for his daily meals.
"I`m on this baked vegetable diet right now. I`ve only been doing it for a week or two, so it`s not really a life-changing thing. I don`t have meat on a Friday, and pizza on a Wednesday, and all this," he said.
"If I like something I`ll eat nothing but that for a month. Then I get sick and tired of it and I`ll eat something," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth