Myleene Klass reveals heartache over split from hubby Graham Quinn
London: English singer Myleene Klass has finally opened up about her divorce from Graham Quinn last year.
The 35-year-old media personality revealed in an exclusive interview with Fabulous magazine that some of the hardest times in her life have also been the making of her, the Sun reported.
The stunning classical musician said that coping with the split from 39-year-old Quinn was like bereavement and she had to look at it as positively as she could.
The Clothes designer and model added that people say these things make you stronger, but it`s more that she didn`t realise how strong she already was.
Mum-of-two-daughters asserted that focusing on her girls has helped her too and sitting there wallowing and feeling sorry for you doesn`t help anyone.
She further added that she has learned to be like water, keep on finding the cracks that lead to the river and just keep on moving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours