Myleene Klass vows to never get married again
London: While talking about her marriage to Graham Quinn , the father of their two children, who ended their marriage after just six months, Myleene Klass revealed that she will never get married again.
During an appearance on ITV`s Loose Women, Klass dismissed her marriage as an "expensive lesson", the Mirror reported.
She told host Kaye Adams that she doesn`t regret much in life, but if she had one regret, it would be not signing a prenuptial agreement with Quinn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year