Myleene Klass wants `quickie` divorce from estranged hubby
London: Myleene Klass is asking the High Court to officially end her marriage with estranged husband Graham Quinn , after he left her last April.
The 35-year-old musician has asked for divorce on the grounds that the marriage has broken down irretrievably, the Mirror reported.
Quinn left her in April last year, just six months after the couple got married.
She said that it was so unfair that people called it "heartbreak," saying that the word almost romanticises something that is beyond pain.
She added that it is all-consuming, it`s debilitating, as a person cannot move, cannot do or think of anything else for the sake of a wound that nobody including themselves can see.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh