Nadine Coyle pregnant
London:Former Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is expecting a baby.
The 28-year-old pop star shared the happy news with fans by posting a snap of herself on Instagram, reported Daily Mirror.
She also posted a caption alongside the photograph, which read, "I am having a baby."
The singer will be the first member of the `Biology` hitmakers to become a mother.
Coyle has not gone public with the name of the father, but she was last linked to US businessman Waz Ashayer in 2012.
Girls Aloud, which also comprised of Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh, split in March after completing a 10 year anniversary tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt of how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat! Watch
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'