Nargis Fakhri denies dating reports with Varun Dhawan
Bangalore: Actress Nargis Fakhri has denied reports of dating her "Main Tera Hero" co-star Varun Dhawan, saying she is romantically linked with herself and not anyone else.
"What? No way dude. Oh, really it`s been written? I haven`t read that. I don`t have any idea about that. People just right stuff, right. That`s hilarious," Nargis said in an interview on the sidelines of the unveiling of Myntra`s style helpline here.
Indirectly blaming the media, the 34-year-old model-turned-actress said such stuff is written out of blues, without any truth in it.
"There was a rumour that I was dancing with another actor all night long in a party when I hadn`t even seen that person. No offence, but people just write stuff," she said.
Asked what was her idea of a good date, she said Indian boys should not be fanciful but creative while dating girls.
"Indian boys should learn to date properly. You needn`t have to be fancy but creative. Ask the girl for a date. Do something nice. Don`t expect anything - that is the main thing. Never expect anything. Have a nice time. Have conversation," she said.
It goes same with her also, Nargis said, adding, she keeps that standard and does not go any lower than that. "I had one good date in New York. The person picked me up on my doorstep. Took me to hotels and nightclub and dropped me at my home.
Can you imagine? That was the most memorable date I ever had and to me I keep that standard. You can`t go any lower than that," she said.
Asked about her journey in Bollywood so far, Nargis said it has been tumultuous but she was very happy as sacrifices such as these make a person worth.
"It has been a very tumultuous journey with its ups, with its downs. However, the sacrifices always finds a way to become worth it, and in life it is good - I am happy," she said.
"India has taught me many things - knowing yourself, learning to live alone without anybody's help, learnt to value Indian values and taught me to connect with my heart, my soul and my spirit."
Asked if she plans to move back to US after she finished shooting for her first Hollywood movie 'Spy', Nargis said she has taken a long time to make adjustments and wouldn't want to give it away, especially when she is getting better.
"I plan to focus more on Bollywood because it has taken me so long to adjust. I wouldn't want to give it away and I am loving it here now an I feel that I am getting better. So I would stay here and make this as my priority," she said.
Replying to a query, Nargis said she loved Alia Bhat and Ranbir Kapoor among current actors, though everyone else also are amazing.
"I love Alia. She is amazing. Actor - Ranbir - everyone is awesome in their own right. So I don't like to compare because I am Libra - I am diplomatic," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- Fact alert! Anushka Sharma performed her own stunts in Salman Khan's 'Sultan'
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex