Natalie Portman praises fiance Benjamin Millepied at Oscars
London: Actress Natalie Portman paid tribute to fiance Benjamin Millepied as she won the award for the best actress at the 83rd Academy Awards in Los Angeles.
The 29-year-old star, who is pregnant with her fiance`s first child, received the accolade for her role as troubled ballerina Nina Sayers in "Black Swan" and thanked the choreographer for changing her life with the movie, reports a website.
Showing off her baby bump in a flowing Rodarte gown, Portman, who met Benjamin on the sets of "Black Swan", said: "Thank you to my beautiful love Benjamin Millepied who choreographed the film and has now given me my most important role of my life."
Despite her victory, Portman is unsure of what her career holds in the future because she now wants to put all efforts into motherhood.
"It`s one of the most exciting things of being pregnant. I`m just accepting that I have no idea, it`s accepting what people go through every day," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai