Ne-Yo confirms Celine Dion duet
London: R&B singer Ne Yo has revealed that he has recorded a duet with Canadian star Celine Dion.
The 30-year-old singer and producer, who is working on songs for his forthcoming album, described the experience as "surreal", reported Digital Spy.
"The first time I worked for her I wrote a song for her, which in itself was surreal," he said.
"This time around I actually did a duet with her - it's her and me on one song, which was a challenge to say the least! I was trying to figure what I was even doing there - why would they need my voice when they have hers?"
Ne Yo, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, said, "She wanted to do the song as a duet and I was flattered, but it definitely made me question my vocal ability."
Dion's forthcoming album - tentatively titled 'Water and Flame' - follows 2007's 'Taking Chances' and marks her tenth English album.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Pierce Brosnan to endorse Indian FMCG brand
- Justin Theroux wants screen reunion with Jennifer Aniston
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes