Needy Justin Bieber repelled Selena Gomez?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber`s childish and attention-seeking behaviour reportedly forced Selena Gomez to end their relationship, says a friend of the singer-actress.
The duo was together for over two years before their relationship hit a rocky end during New Year.
"Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It is hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn`t realise how it hurt Selena," radaronline.com quoted a friend as saying.
Bieber`s closeness with other girls had also started to bother Gomez.
"Selena didn`t feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous," the friend said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi