Niall Horan takes model Barbara Palvin on a date?
London: One Direction member Niall Horan reported went out on a date with Victoria`s Secret model Barbara Palvin.
According to a source, Horan and Palvin arrived at the Everyman cinema in Belsize Park, North London, to watch `Catching Fire`, reported Daily Mirror.
"Barbara came in first and was playing on her phone until Niall arrived. He had a security guard with him, and they sat in the front row so nobody could turn around to see them," an onlooker said.
"He kept a baseball cap on and pulled it low, to try to avoid being seen. They clearly wanted to keep a low profile. They were laughing and joking together throughout the film, and both were dressed casually. You could tell they were comfortable in each other`s company," the eyewitness continued.
The model tweeted to Horan on December 1, writing, "Hunger games buddie."
The One Direction member, who previously was reported dating Ellie Goulding, was recently linked to ‘The X Factor’ star Tamera Foster.
"Yes, Niall and I have been talking in private. He`s the most famous person in my phone after Nicole Scherzinger. I hope he fancies me - he`s cool," Foster said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh boy! Playboy features first Muslim woman in hijab
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside