Nick Carter marries Lauren Kitt
Los Angeles: Backstreet Boys band member Nick Carter has got married to Lauren Kitt here.
The two exchanged vows in southern California on April 12, reportedly.
The singer, who previously dated socialite Paris Hilton, married his fiancee Kitt after he proposed with a seven-carat pear-shaped diamond ring in February 2013.
The couple hosted an Arabian-themed rehearsal dinner on April 11.
The 34-year-old`s bandmate A.J. McLean also posted a photograph of himself on Instagram with the caption: "Chillin at the house getting ready to head to the rehearsal dinner of the wedding most of you thought would never happen but I`m so happy it is finally! Congrats to my little brother for growing up and finding love. So proud of you brother".
Carter`s bandmate Howard Dorough was also present at their nuptials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA