Nicki Minaj brands DJ Khaled`s proposal as `publicity stunt`
London: Nicki Minaj, who was proposed to by DJ Khaled last week, has said that it was nothing more than a publicity stunt.
Minaj told US radio station Hot 97 that she was shocked just like the rest of the world and was cracking up, the Mirror reported.
The singer, who was also seen wearing a sparkling ring after the proposal, said that Khaled is her brother and he was not serious.
Minaj added that the DJ is not attracted to her. Infact, he doesn`t even like her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?