Nicki Minaj gets marriage proposal from DJ Khaled
London: DJ Khaled has proposed to singer Nicki Minaj via a message aired on MTV.
The pair aren`t believed to be dating, and the `Super Bass` star is yet to respond to the video, reported Contactmusic.
"Nicki Minaj, I`m at MTV, I`m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?," Khaled said in the video.
"If you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me," he added.
The DJ then unveiled a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring believed to be worth around USD 500,000.
Minaj previously featured on the remix of Khaled`s song `All I Do Is Win`. Many have speculated that the proposal could be a publicity stunt since Khaled`s new album is released in a few months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study