Nicki Minaj gets marriage proposal from DJ Khaled
London: DJ Khaled has proposed to singer Nicki Minaj via a message aired on MTV.
The pair aren`t believed to be dating, and the `Super Bass` star is yet to respond to the video, reported Contactmusic.
"Nicki Minaj, I`m at MTV, I`m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?," Khaled said in the video.
"If you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me," he added.
The DJ then unveiled a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring believed to be worth around USD 500,000.
Minaj previously featured on the remix of Khaled`s song `All I Do Is Win`. Many have speculated that the proposal could be a publicity stunt since Khaled`s new album is released in a few months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next