Nicki Minaj gets marriage proposal from DJ Khaled
London: DJ Khaled has proposed to singer Nicki Minaj via a message aired on MTV.
The pair aren`t believed to be dating, and the `Super Bass` star is yet to respond to the video, reported Contactmusic.
"Nicki Minaj, I`m at MTV, I`m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?," Khaled said in the video.
"If you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me," he added.
The DJ then unveiled a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring believed to be worth around USD 500,000.
Minaj previously featured on the remix of Khaled`s song `All I Do Is Win`. Many have speculated that the proposal could be a publicity stunt since Khaled`s new album is released in a few months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!