Nicole Kidman happier than ever with Keith Urban
London: Actress Nicole Kidman says she has never been happier than she is now, thanks to her husband Keith Urban and their kids.
The 46-year-old split from Tom Cruise in 2001 and married Keith Urban in 2006, going on to have daughters Sunday in 2008 and Faith three years later, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m happier in the sense that I have my girls and my husband and I have a very, very strong real life to counter-balance my fantasy life now. My fantasy life used to outweigh that more and now I`ve kind of balanced it, which is a lot healthier. I smile now," she said.
Now her career comes second to her family life and Kidman couldn`t be happier.
The actress, who also has 20-year-old daughter Isabella and 18-year-old son Connor with Cruise, said, "It`s not even balance. I say, `Is this going to work for our family?` And Keith and I sort of talk about it, and there are times when he`s said no and then I don`t do it. And I`m absolutely fine with that because I want my marriage and want my family more than I want anything else."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi