Nicole Richie set Benji Madden with Cameron Diaz
Los Angeles: Socialite Nicole Richie has taken responsibility for setting up her brother-in-law Benji Madden with his new lady love Cameron Diaz.
The `Good Charlotte` rocker and actress Diaz sparked rumours of a new romance when they were spotted spending time together in May, reportedly.
Now, Richie, who is married to Benji`s twin brother Joel, has opened up about her matchmaking project. "I approve of anything that`s going to make Benji happy. I am a devoted sister-in-law. I`m happy for anyone who is happy, and I want everyone to be surrounded with love," the fashion designer said.
When questioned if she was the one who officially set Madden and Diaz up, Richie admitted, "Yes. I`m going to take responsibility for everything!"
Diaz recently took their relationship to the next level by introducing the rocker to her whole family during a reunion in Florida over America`s Independence Day holiday weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies