Nicole Scherzinger finds breakup unpleasant
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who broke up up with Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, feels splits are unpleasant.
Hamilton, 28, and Scherzinger, 35, dated on and off for five years, but they split because they couldn`t spend enough time with each other as the driver is based in Switzerland, while the singer is settled in the US.
And Scherzinger opened up for the first time about the split during auditions of ‘The X Factor’ in Cardiff Wednesday, reports contactmusic.com.
After watching an aspirant performing an emotional song, the singer said that "it pulled on my heartstrings" and then empathised with the teary tune`s lyrics about the end of a relationship.
She said: "It sucks doesn`t it? Really sucks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic