Nicole Scherzinger finds breakup unpleasant
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who broke up up with Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, feels splits are unpleasant.
Hamilton, 28, and Scherzinger, 35, dated on and off for five years, but they split because they couldn`t spend enough time with each other as the driver is based in Switzerland, while the singer is settled in the US.
And Scherzinger opened up for the first time about the split during auditions of ‘The X Factor’ in Cardiff Wednesday, reports contactmusic.com.
After watching an aspirant performing an emotional song, the singer said that "it pulled on my heartstrings" and then empathised with the teary tune`s lyrics about the end of a relationship.
She said: "It sucks doesn`t it? Really sucks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals