Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton try to rekindle romance
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger and Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton are reportedly trying to get their relationship back on track.
The duo parted ways last month after being with each other since over five years. Hamilton recently visited the singer`s home here to win her back, reports mirror.co.uk.
Both of them look keen to rekindle their romance.
"Both Nicole and Lewis had a bit of time off so it was the perfect time to meet. After the split he was devastated so when he suggested that he fly out to see Nicole, he was delighted she said `yes`," a source said.
"He went to her house in Los Angeles to talk things through and both thought it was a great success. It was the last opportunity when they could spend time together and talk through their future," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch