Nicole Scherzinger love life not for shutterbugs
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says that she loves spending time with her boyfriend, Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton, but prefers to keep their relationship low profile.
"Lewis and I are a team and we`re really there for each other, and the time we spend together, I do cherish. It`s separate from everything else," Britain`s Marie Claire magazine quoted her as saying.
The 34-year-old says her four-year-old relationship with Hamilton is not for the cameras unlike popular couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
"I know there are a lot of relationships who, you know...Take Kanye and Kim - well, they`re perfect for the cameras. Lewis and I are a bit more subdued," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours