Nicole Scherzinger wants more time with Hamilton
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger wishes she could spend more time with her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton, Formula One racing driver.
"I wish I could spend more time with Lewis. Everyone thinks that I will be able to see more of him while I am in London, but unfortunately my live shows and his races are at the same time," a website has quoted Scherzinger as saying.
"We do our best. Obviously it`s a challenge being in different countries and having demanding schedules," she added.
The 34-year-old also talks about her religious side and said: "I have always had a great relationship with god. I`m a spiritual person. I grew up in a strict Catholic family and my grandfather is a priest.
"Although religion was around me my whole life I never felt it was forced upon me. It is my centring, my grounding, the soul of me. I feel I`m nothing without it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!