Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi to `divorce today`
London: Nigella Lawson and her billionaire husband Charles Saatchi are expected to conclude their 10 year marriage by finalising an "amicable" divorce on Wednesday.
The celebrity chef and the art collector got separated after a newspaper published photos of Saatchi grasping his wife`s throat during an argument at a London restaurant.
It is believed that the couple will not receive any financial compensation from each other, Sky News reported.
According to a statement issued on behalf of the pair, the divorce will proceed on the undefended basis, the decree nisi is to be pronounced on 31 July, and neither party will be making any financial claims against the other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more