Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi to `divorce today`
London: Nigella Lawson and her billionaire husband Charles Saatchi are expected to conclude their 10 year marriage by finalising an "amicable" divorce on Wednesday.
The celebrity chef and the art collector got separated after a newspaper published photos of Saatchi grasping his wife`s throat during an argument at a London restaurant.
It is believed that the couple will not receive any financial compensation from each other, Sky News reported.
According to a statement issued on behalf of the pair, the divorce will proceed on the undefended basis, the decree nisi is to be pronounced on 31 July, and neither party will be making any financial claims against the other.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!