Nigella Lawson moves out of Charles Saatchi`s house
London: TV host Nigella Lawson was spotted moving out her belongings from the 12 million pounds house she shares with husband Charles Saatchi, confirming their marriage is over.
Lawson`s exit from the house comes less than two weeks after the TV chef`s hubby was pictured grabbing her by the throat, reported Sun Online.
Since then the 53-year-old has been seen without her wedding ring. Ad mogul Saatchi, 70, accepted a police caution for assault after the attack on her in a restaurant.
"It really does seem the end," a friend of the couple said.
Lawson, who has two children from her marriage to journalist John Diamond, who died in 2001, is off to the US soon to film a series as a judge in reality TV cooking show The Taste.
Saatchi could be entitled to much of her estimated 20 million pounds fortune because she earned most during their ten-year marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies