Nigella Lawson rejects Charles Saatchi`s truce bid
London: Nigella Lawson has reportedly snubbed her former husband Charles Saatchi`s offer to end their bitter feud.
The 70-year-old advertising mogul sent messages and cards to the 53-year-old celebrity chef, and gifts to her children from her first marriage , but the food writer has vowed to never speak to him again, the Daily Star reported.
Sources revealed that Saatchi was on a mission to smooth things over with Lawson and had sent messages to her saying that he wanted to draw a line under it all.
However, she has "blanked him" as she feels that he has practically destroyed her life and wants to have nothing to do with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui