Nigella Lawson rejects Charles Saatchi`s truce bid
London: Nigella Lawson has reportedly snubbed her former husband Charles Saatchi`s offer to end their bitter feud.
The 70-year-old advertising mogul sent messages and cards to the 53-year-old celebrity chef, and gifts to her children from her first marriage , but the food writer has vowed to never speak to him again, the Daily Star reported.
Sources revealed that Saatchi was on a mission to smooth things over with Lawson and had sent messages to her saying that he wanted to draw a line under it all.
However, she has "blanked him" as she feels that he has practically destroyed her life and wants to have nothing to do with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage