Nigella Lawson removes wedding band
London: Ten days after her husband physically assaulted her in public, TV host Nigella Lawson was spotted without her wedding band.
Sitting alone at a cafe table, Lawson, 53, looked pale and drawn as she spoke on her mobile. It was the first time she has been seen in public since fleeing the couple`s home last Sunday.
Her millionaire art collector husband, Charles Saatchi, was pictured grabbing Lawson by the throat after a row at a restaurant, reported Sun Online.
Following which she left her 10,000 pounds-a-week rented apartment in central London. After initially defending himself, Saatchi, had admitted he assaulted his wife Lawson.
The 70-year-old accepted a police caution for assault, following the shocking photos.
"She clearly has a lot of things on her mind. You could tell she had had a few stressful days. She looked light years away from the gorgeous, voluptuous woman you see on the TV. Things have clearly taken their toll," a source said.
It is understood Lawson, wed ten years, has been at the flat since Monday. Saatchi has not been seen there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth