Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband Charles Saatchi plans to wed Trinny Woodall?
London: Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband reportedly wants to marry his new girlfriend Trinny Woodall.
The 70-year-old art collector recently divorced the celebrity chef after he was photographed choking her at a London restaurant, reported Daily Star.
"Charles doesn`t want to grow old as a single man - he wants to be in a proper relationship. He has told his friend that she is the most amazing woman he has ever been with," a source said.
He will pop the question before Christmas.
"Charles is already thinking about when and where to stage the big day - he is incredibly close to Trinny and at his age he knows when he`s met someone special. Trinny is mad about him too and the relationship is moving fast.
"They are definitely going to tie the knot sooner rather than later and he has the money to make it happen quickly," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber split up after 11 years