Nigella Lawson`s hubby Charles Saatchi announces divorce
Washington: Nigella Lawson`s husband, Charles Saatchi, has announced that he is divorcing his celebrity chef wife because he thinks that she failed to defend him in public after a recent fight.
The 70-year-old art collector said in a statement to The Mail newspaper in the UK that he feels sorry to announce that they were going to be separated, People Magazine reported.
He further said that his wife had disappointed him in the last one year and her silence after the recent allegations on him have hurt him.
Saatchi insisted that he never abused the chef in any way and is against any sort of violence on women.
He said that the incident that was photographed in the restaurant could equally have been Lawson grasping his neck as she had done in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'