Nigella Lawson urged to dump hubby to save career
London: Brian Malarkey, who appears with Nigella Lawson on her hit cooking show `The Taste,` has told her that her image could suffer if she stays with her millionaire husband, Charles Saatchi.
Malarkey spoke about the images in which 70-year-old Saatchi was seen with his hand around Lawson`s throat during a fight outside a London eatery three weeks ago - for which he later accepted a police caution, the Mirror reported.
Malarkey said that that he has no idea what future plans Lawson has in the US but asserted that she wouldn`t want this situation to hang over her.
He explained that the pictures are in papers there and everybody is concerned, adding that everyone in the US wants her to be strong and happy and are not huge fans of Saatchi at the moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth