Nikki Reed engraves husband`s love notes on jewellery line
Los Angeles: Twilight` star Nikki Reed has revealed that her husband is the inspiration for her latest jewellery collection.
Reed, who married musician and former `American Idol` contestant Paul McDonald two years ago, said she engraved her love letters on the jewelry collection, reported US magazine.
"It`s all about love, so it just fits with what my life is right now. All Paul and I write about is love, so parts of about 20 little love notes I wrote are engraved on some of the jewellery," she said.
Apart from the jewellery line, the 24-year-old star has collaborated with husband on his songs and is also singing with him on his latest album, The Best Part.
"I was recently looking at a video of us singing in Nashville and I`m wearing a denim shirt with a necklace under the collar and cowboy hat and I thought, `This is what I want to look like, this is my music look!`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!