Nikki Reed engraves husband`s love notes on jewellery line
Los Angeles: Twilight` star Nikki Reed has revealed that her husband is the inspiration for her latest jewellery collection.
Reed, who married musician and former `American Idol` contestant Paul McDonald two years ago, said she engraved her love letters on the jewelry collection, reported US magazine.
"It`s all about love, so it just fits with what my life is right now. All Paul and I write about is love, so parts of about 20 little love notes I wrote are engraved on some of the jewellery," she said.
Apart from the jewellery line, the 24-year-old star has collaborated with husband on his songs and is also singing with him on his latest album, The Best Part.
"I was recently looking at a video of us singing in Nashville and I`m wearing a denim shirt with a necklace under the collar and cowboy hat and I thought, `This is what I want to look like, this is my music look!`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why