Nikki Reed engraves husband`s love notes on jewellery line
Los Angeles: Twilight` star Nikki Reed has revealed that her husband is the inspiration for her latest jewellery collection.
Reed, who married musician and former `American Idol` contestant Paul McDonald two years ago, said she engraved her love letters on the jewelry collection, reported US magazine.
"It`s all about love, so it just fits with what my life is right now. All Paul and I write about is love, so parts of about 20 little love notes I wrote are engraved on some of the jewellery," she said.
Apart from the jewellery line, the 24-year-old star has collaborated with husband on his songs and is also singing with him on his latest album, The Best Part.
"I was recently looking at a video of us singing in Nashville and I`m wearing a denim shirt with a necklace under the collar and cowboy hat and I thought, `This is what I want to look like, this is my music look!`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!