Nisha Agarwal to wed Mumbai-based businessman
Mumbai: Southern actress Nisha Agarwal will marry Mumbai-based businessman Karan Valecha in December.
"The wedding will take place on Dec 28 and the families of the bride and groom are happy to share the news and seek blessings," said a statement.
Nisha, 25, made her cinematic debut with Telugu romantic-drama `Yemaindi Ee Vela`. She has starred in other films such as `Sukumarudu`, `Solo` and `Ishtam`.
She is currently awaiting the release of Telugu action-drama `DK Bose`.
Her sister Kajal is also into movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Aww! Here's how Akshay Kumar surprised team 'Housefull 3'
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex