No big fat wedding for Kelly Clarkson
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and her fiancé Brandon Blackstock have decided that instead of having a lavish wedding, they will get married in a private ceremony.
Clarkson and music manager Blackstock have abandoned plans for a lavish outdoor wedding with their friends and family after becoming "overwhelmed" by all the planning and will now jet off to a remote part of the world for an intimate ceremony with just Brandon`s two children in attendance, reports people.com.
"We are so busy that we finally just came to terms the other night and were like, `So, we change our minds and we want to elope.` We just got so overwhelmed by it - all the decisions," Clarkson said.
Now they will take vows in front of Blackstock`s two children from his previous wedding.
"We sent out a save-the-date to everyone and then it got crazy and all the details were leaking. Then, honestly, the planning ... I have a Christmas record coming out. I`m doing a bunch of stuff with State Farm right now. We have two kids who just started school. We`re going to all these football games and soccer games and volleyball games and Brandon`s (manages) one of the biggest artists (Blake Shelton) in country music. He`s flying everywhere."
The singer informed family and friends about change of plans by sending a card with picture of their engagement ring and it added: "It`s just going to be me and Brandon and his two kids and the minister."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi