No divorce for Miley Cyrus` parents
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus` parents have called off their divorce for a second time, after attending therapy sessions.
This is the second time that Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus have reunited after filing for divorce.
The news emerged after Tish posted a photo of her and Billy Ray on a romantic date on Instagram with the caption ‘Date Night’.
Ken Baker, a longtime friend of the family, said that the couple decided their 22 year marriage was worth saving, reports eonline.com.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together," said Baker.
"They recently went into couples therapy...and it`s brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways. They both realised they didn`t want to be another statistic and want to make it work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married