No marriage plans yet: Kangana Ranaut
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut, who is gearing for the release of her women-centric film `Queen`, says she has no plans for marriage as off now as she is busy with other priorities in life.
"I have no plans for marriage and I like to be alone. There are other things in my life which are my priorities. Marriage is about companionship and commitment but I have no plans," Kangana told reporters in a group interview.
"As a person also I don`t need anybody`s company and I have worked a lot to be on my own. I enjoy my company a lot. I like cooking, dancing and people who can live in their own company are blessed," she added.
The actress who will also be seen another women-centric film "Revolver Rani" this year says she has creative control over both and wants to do more such movies.
"As an actress, I think you have more control over creative content with these films. In other films they just call you for your shots but with `Queen` and `Revolver Rani`, I was involved with everything. With these films you shoot daily so you have more creative control. You learn a lot as a person with these films as your involvement with your films is more. I want to do more of these kind of films," said the 26-year-old.
`Queen` is directed by Vikas Bahl and also features Rajkummar Rao among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?