Nobody is filing for divorce: Bruce Jenner
Los Angeles: Bruce and Kris Jenner may have ended their marriage after 22-years but the former couple is not filing for divorce.
The former Olympian, 63, says his separation from Kris was amicable and he will continue to appear on the family`s reality show `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`, reported People magazine.
"I`m doing great. Kris is happy, I`m happy. Nobody is filing for divorce," he said.
Though the couple has been living apart for months before announcing the separation, Bruce will be seen on upcoming episodes of their reality show and will remain in his Malibu pad.
"Kris has her own place and I have my own place. There`s no animosity. Everything is good," he said.
For the time being, Bruce has no plans to venture out in the dating market.
"No!. We`re not going there. I have my family, I have my kids. All my time is filled," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Pierce Brosnan to endorse Indian FMCG brand
- Justin Theroux wants screen reunion with Jennifer Aniston
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes