Nobody is filing for divorce: Bruce Jenner
Los Angeles: Bruce and Kris Jenner may have ended their marriage after 22-years but the former couple is not filing for divorce.
The former Olympian, 63, says his separation from Kris was amicable and he will continue to appear on the family`s reality show `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`, reported People magazine.
"I`m doing great. Kris is happy, I`m happy. Nobody is filing for divorce," he said.
Though the couple has been living apart for months before announcing the separation, Bruce will be seen on upcoming episodes of their reality show and will remain in his Malibu pad.
"Kris has her own place and I have my own place. There`s no animosity. Everything is good," he said.
For the time being, Bruce has no plans to venture out in the dating market.
"No!. We`re not going there. I have my family, I have my kids. All my time is filled," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People forget celebrities are also human beings: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty