Not easy to say `I love you`: Paul McCartney
Los Angeles: Musician Paul McCartney says it was difficult for him to express his feelings to wife Nancy Shevell.
The couple started dating in 2007 and got married in 2011.
"It can be quite hard to say `I love you` to someone. I felt this with Nancy, but to say it wasn`t that easy," thesun.co.uk quoted McCartney as saying.
The former member of popular band The Beatles, has expressed his feeling in a track, which is part of his new album ‘New’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!