Not giving up on marriage: Shane Warne
London: Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley has confirmed her split from cricket legend Shane Warne.
The 48-year-old gorgeous model also apologised to her followers for her lack of updates due to recent events.
"Apologies to loyal followers for Twitter silence on recent events. Too raw and personal to share right now," she posted on Twitter.
Apologies to loyal followers for Twitter silence on recent events. Too raw & personal to share right now.
— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) September 18, 2013
Shortly after her post, Warne posted, "Some of the reports regarding Elizabeh Hurley & me are absolute rubbish. Yes we`re sorting through some (private) issues. But we`re not throwing the towel in yet."
Some of the reports re EH & me r absolute rubbish. Yes we're sorting through some (private) issues. But we're not throwing the towel in yet
— Shane Warne (@warne888) September 18, 2013
Hurley is currently in the UK working on rehearsals for TV pilot `The Royals`, where she will play the role of The Queen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'