Not right to blame anyone: Sussanne on split with Hrithik Roshan
Mumbai: Sussanne Roshan Wednesday spoke out against reports that actor Arjun Rampal was a reason behind her split with her husband of 13 years, Hrithik Roshan. She says nobody is to be blamed.
Sussanne couldn`t avoid queries related to the recent announcement of her split with Hrithik, at the launch of Bandra 190, a luxury concept retail boutique co-owned by Sussanne, Seema Khan and Maheep Kapoor here Wednesday.
Asked to react to reports on Arjun`s involvement, she said: "You can`t blame anyone for this. It is sad to blame anyone. We are close-knit friends. It`s not right to blame anyone."
She said she cannot pinpoint a reason for parting ways with Hrithik, whom she dated for four years before finally tying the knot Dec 20, 2000.
"There is no reason. Sometimes you have to do this because of a situation," said the mother of two sons - Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
Hrithik announced Sussanne`s decision to end their marriage via an official statement Dec 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?