Nothing official on wedding plans: Kunal Kapoor
Kolkata: Actor Kunal Kapoor Tuesday clarified there was nothing official about his wedding to long-time girlfriend Naina Bachchan rumoured to be solemnised later this year.
Kapoor said the two were "dating and together". Naina is superstar Amitabh Bachchan`s niece.
"It is not official. When we are ready, we will definitely talk about it," he told the media here.
The 36-year-old actor shot to fame with his 2005 debut ‘Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities’ and subsequently went on to star in blockbusters like ‘Rang De Basanti’.
Kapoor has finished shooting for filmmaker Nila Madhab Panda`s venture ‘Kaun Hai Kitne Paani Mein’.
"It is a mainstream Hindi film shot extensively in Odisha and deals with access to water," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi