Nothing official on wedding plans: Kunal Kapoor
Kolkata: Actor Kunal Kapoor Tuesday clarified there was nothing official about his wedding to long-time girlfriend Naina Bachchan rumoured to be solemnised later this year.
Kapoor said the two were "dating and together". Naina is superstar Amitabh Bachchan`s niece.
"It is not official. When we are ready, we will definitely talk about it," he told the media here.
The 36-year-old actor shot to fame with his 2005 debut ‘Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities’ and subsequently went on to star in blockbusters like ‘Rang De Basanti’.
Kapoor has finished shooting for filmmaker Nila Madhab Panda`s venture ‘Kaun Hai Kitne Paani Mein’.
"It is a mainstream Hindi film shot extensively in Odisha and deals with access to water," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life