Nothing official on wedding plans: Kunal Kapoor
Kolkata: Actor Kunal Kapoor Tuesday clarified there was nothing official about his wedding to long-time girlfriend Naina Bachchan rumoured to be solemnised later this year.
Kapoor said the two were "dating and together". Naina is superstar Amitabh Bachchan`s niece.
"It is not official. When we are ready, we will definitely talk about it," he told the media here.
The 36-year-old actor shot to fame with his 2005 debut ‘Meenaxi: A Tale of Three Cities’ and subsequently went on to star in blockbusters like ‘Rang De Basanti’.
Kapoor has finished shooting for filmmaker Nila Madhab Panda`s venture ‘Kaun Hai Kitne Paani Mein’.
"It is a mainstream Hindi film shot extensively in Odisha and deals with access to water," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Baba Ramdev to appear on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl