NSYNC`s Lance Bass gets engaged to boyfriend
Los Angeles: NSYNC singer Lance Bass has got engaged to his boyfriend Michael Turchin after dating for over a year.
The 34-year-old singer, reportedly took the permission from
Turchin`s parents before proposing him with a black diamond band, reported Hollywood Life.
Bass took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the news with the fans.
"He said Yes!! Love this man," Lance tweeted along with a picture of his boyfriend showing off his ring.
"They`re such a great couple, everyone is so happy for them.
Their friends and family are thrilled," a source said.
NSYNC, an American boyband consisted of Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and Bass remained active till around 2002. The band recently reunited to perform on-stage after a decade during MTV Music Video Awards.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya