NSYNC`s Lance Bass gets engaged to boyfriend
Los Angeles: NSYNC singer Lance Bass has got engaged to his boyfriend Michael Turchin after dating for over a year.
The 34-year-old singer, reportedly took the permission from
Turchin`s parents before proposing him with a black diamond band, reported Hollywood Life.
Bass took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the news with the fans.
"He said Yes!! Love this man," Lance tweeted along with a picture of his boyfriend showing off his ring.
"They`re such a great couple, everyone is so happy for them.
Their friends and family are thrilled," a source said.
NSYNC, an American boyband consisted of Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and Bass remained active till around 2002. The band recently reunited to perform on-stage after a decade during MTV Music Video Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic