Olivia Wilde made first move on fiancé
Los Angeles: ‘Drinking Buddies’ star Olivia Wilde says that when her fiance Jason Sudeikis met her, he did not even ask for her number.
The 29-year-old actress who has been dating Sudeikis since 2011, had to drop her number to her fiance through a friend, reported People magazine.
"I met Jason, and I thought he was so charming. He`s a great dancer. But he didn`t even get my number," Wilde said.
"Over the next six months we kept running into each other. [One night], my best guy friend walked up to him and said, `This is Olivia`s number. Use it.` That was the beginning," she added.
The actress may have a very fun-filled wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!