Olivia Wilde to marry Jason Sudeikis next spring?
New York: `Tron` star Olivia Wilde is reportedly planning to marry Jason Sudeikis next spring.
The 29-year-old actress and her `Saturday Night Live` star fiance will tie the knot in a ceremony in upstate New York and the bride-to-be has already chosen Monique Lhuillier to design her bridesmaids` dresses, reported New York Post.
The actress was overheard at a dinner telling guests about her wedding plans, and also joked that having a long engagement bucked a family trend of marrying just months after a proposal.
Wilde, who announced her engagement to Sudeikis in January. She was previously married to Italian filmmaker and they divorced in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’: CBFC refuses certificate; director vows to fight back
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!