Oprah Winfrey supports Rihanna`s love for Brown
Los Angeles: Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey says she finds nothing wrong in singer Rihanna still being in love with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Winfrey, 58, interviewed Rihanna on her show "Oprah`s Next Chapter", where the singer expressed her love for Brown, even though he physically assaulted her during their relationship in 2009.
"I think that if she (Rihanna) is prepared to deal with that and to help Chris help himself, then so be it. I have no judgement whatsoever. If that`s how you choose to lead your life, that`s really okay," contactmusic.com quoted Winfrey as saying at news show "Extra".
She added that the best part about her interview with Rihanna was that she was not afraid to say what she felt.
"You know what I loved about that interview is that she came with a big, wide open heart. She was in the space of forgiveness," she said.
The interview was aired August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!