Oprah Winfrey supports Rihanna`s love for Brown
Los Angeles: Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey says she finds nothing wrong in singer Rihanna still being in love with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Winfrey, 58, interviewed Rihanna on her show "Oprah`s Next Chapter", where the singer expressed her love for Brown, even though he physically assaulted her during their relationship in 2009.
"I think that if she (Rihanna) is prepared to deal with that and to help Chris help himself, then so be it. I have no judgement whatsoever. If that`s how you choose to lead your life, that`s really okay," contactmusic.com quoted Winfrey as saying at news show "Extra".
She added that the best part about her interview with Rihanna was that she was not afraid to say what she felt.
"You know what I loved about that interview is that she came with a big, wide open heart. She was in the space of forgiveness," she said.
The interview was aired August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex