Orlando Bloom feels `a deep love` for ex-wife Miranda Kerr
London: Orlando Bloom has admitted that he still feels `a deep love` for his former wife Miranda Kerr.
During an interview, the ` Pirates of the Caribbean` actor said that he has told the 30-year-old Australian model that as they have a child together, they are going to be in each other`s lives.
The 37-year-old English actor, who split from the Victoria`s Secret Angel in October after three years of marriage because they wanted different things from their life and work, added that as they both want their three-year-old son Flynn to feel that his parents respect each other.
Bloom insisted their split was `amicable`, and further added that there was `no wrongdoing on either side - no harm, no foul`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha Kakkar-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'! Watch
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'