Orlando Bloom gets `philosophical` about recent split
Sydney: Orlando Bloom has revealed that he and his former wife Miranda Kerr are not just friends but are family.
Speaking about the split, the 36-year-old ` Pirates of the Caribbean` actor, who was spotted outside his apartment in New York City, got philosophical and said that life doesn`t always work out the way you want, but it`s all good, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The couple, who started dating in 2007 and got married in 2010, confirmed their break up in a joint statement stating that after six years together, they had "recently decided to formalize their separation ".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!