Orlando Bloom gets `philosophical` about recent split
Sydney: Orlando Bloom has revealed that he and his former wife Miranda Kerr are not just friends but are family.
Speaking about the split, the 36-year-old ` Pirates of the Caribbean` actor, who was spotted outside his apartment in New York City, got philosophical and said that life doesn`t always work out the way you want, but it`s all good, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The couple, who started dating in 2007 and got married in 2010, confirmed their break up in a joint statement stating that after six years together, they had "recently decided to formalize their separation ".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast