Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr separate
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr and actor Orlando Bloom have parted ways, bringing their three-year-old marriage to an end.
The duo started dating in 2007 and tied the knot in 2010. They have split amicably, reports eonline.com.
"In a joint statement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," a representative said in a statement.
They have a two-year-old son Flynn together and will continue to take care of him as a family.
"After six years together, they have recently decided to formalise their separation. Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family," said the representative.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!
- Ranbir Kapoor's throwback picture will give major flashback feels!
- Priyanka Jagga Muise of 'Bigg Boss 10' fame got her BIG Bollywood ticket?
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding