Orlando Bloom opens up about split from Miranda Kerr
Washington: Orlando Bloom has opened up about his amicable split from former wife, Miranda Kerr, saying that that they love each other, and they are a family.
In an interview with Katie Couric, the 36-year-old actor said that they were going to stay in each other`s lives forever, People magazine reported.
The `Troy` star added that for the sake of their son and everything else, they were going to support one another and love each other as parents to their son Flynn .
He also admitted that life sometimes doesn`t work out like it`s planned or hopped to, but they are adults and professionals, who love and care about each other, especially their son.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'