Orlando Bloom still believes in love
Los Angeles: Actor Orlando Bloom, who recently split from wife Miranda Kerr, says he still believes in the idea of love.
"I`m completely in love with the idea of love. Maybe I`m all misty about it because I`m playing Romeo. But I really believe in, you know, that sort of heart-to-heart connection," Bloom said, referring to his role on Broadway`s revival of `Romeo and Juliet`.
When asked if he still remembers the first time meeting Kerr, he answers, "Um, I do. I do." He, however, refuses to elaborate when the interviewer probes deeper, saying, "It was a lot of things. And actually, I`d rather not talk about it."
Bloom began dating Australian model, Kerr in 2007 and they announced their engagement in June 2010. They were married the following month, reported Aceshowbiz.
Kerr gave birth to their son, Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, in January 2011 in LA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi