Paltrow, Martin fell out over parenting and diet?
Los Angeles: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin`s marriage fell apart reportedly over their differing views on parenting and diet.
Their busy lives also contributed to the split recently when Paltrow shocked Hollywood by announcing "conscious uncoupling" on her website on March 25.
The `Iron Man` actress, 41, and the Coldplay frontman, 37. Had been at odds for some time, reportedly. The couple, who married in 2003 and have two kids, Apple 9, and Moses, 8, together, had said that they were working on saving their marriage for "well over a year."
According to sources, the couple fought on how to parent their kids, Paltrow`s strict diet rules, and even which city to base their family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year