Paltrow, Martin `operating like couple`
New York: After their "conscious uncoupling", Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are now almost operating like a couple, reveals a source.
The pair announced their separation publicly in March. But they have been spotted together numerous times in the Hamptons this week, suggest reports.
While the duo dined with their children Apple and Moses Monday evening, on Tuesday, Martin dropped into a sports store to pick up skateboards before heading to meet the children Apple and Moses at a joint.
A witness said" “They were operating like a couple, and with the kids looked like a happy family.”
A reconciliation could be in the works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes