Paltrow, Martin `operating like couple`
New York: After their "conscious uncoupling", Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are now almost operating like a couple, reveals a source.
The pair announced their separation publicly in March. But they have been spotted together numerous times in the Hamptons this week, suggest reports.
While the duo dined with their children Apple and Moses Monday evening, on Tuesday, Martin dropped into a sports store to pick up skateboards before heading to meet the children Apple and Moses at a joint.
A witness said" “They were operating like a couple, and with the kids looked like a happy family.”
A reconciliation could be in the works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?