Paltrow, Martin `operating like couple`
New York: After their "conscious uncoupling", Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are now almost operating like a couple, reveals a source.
The pair announced their separation publicly in March. But they have been spotted together numerous times in the Hamptons this week, suggest reports.
While the duo dined with their children Apple and Moses Monday evening, on Tuesday, Martin dropped into a sports store to pick up skateboards before heading to meet the children Apple and Moses at a joint.
A witness said" “They were operating like a couple, and with the kids looked like a happy family.”
A reconciliation could be in the works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch