Paltrow, Martin to be a couple again?
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Chris Martin, who announced their split in late March after 10 years of marriage, may reconcile.
The former couple has reportedly come closer again after enjoying lots of intimate outings with family and friends, reportedly.
A source said: "They haven`t made any concrete decision to get back together, but it`s a possibility. They`re discovering a dynamic that works for them all over again, like when they first got together. They`re getting along really well."
The 41-year-old actress and the Coldplay frontman are still living together here as they wanted to make their separation as easy as possible for their children, Apple, 10, and Moses, 8.
"They have had loving time together with and without the kids. She didn`t want to end the marriage. He`s been a great father, and that has helped keep the flame alive. They love each other, and if the romance comes back, they`ll go with it if it feels right," said the source.
They were recently spotted enjoying a romantic meal here earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover planning a baby? Here's the truth
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours