Pamela Anderson ‘dating’ `Dancing on Ice` partner
London: Pamela Anderson has moved ahead of her toyboy lover Jesus Villa, and is now dating her `Dancing on Ice` partner Matt Evers, it has been revealed.
The 45-year-old actress began secretly dating Evers last month, but the pair was eliminated from the show last week and she flew back to the US.
The pair is set to go public with their romance in March when Anderson returns to the UK for the final of the ITV1 series.
According to a source, the couple had “instant chemistry,” saying that Evers is moping around like a love-sick puppy while Anderson keeps reassuring him how much she feels for him. They cannot wait to see each other again, the Mirror reported.
The source said that no one had imagined that the couple would get together but after spending more and more time in each other’s company away from the rink, things started to progress.
Evers stayed with Anderson at her house in Malibu shortly before Xmas and also went out for a couple of dinners in Los Angeles, the source said.
The source revealed that Anderson had invited Evers to be her guest of honour at her New Year’s Eve party at the Dorchester in London, and it was then something first happened.
The source added that during filming she had rented a cottage and Evers stayed with her. After going shopping together, and Matt lugging back her groceries, they joked about how domesticated they’d become.
A spokeswoman for Evers has confirmed the relationship, saying that the couple have formed a very close bond and have made plans to see each other in the very near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!