Pamela Anderson dating ‘Dancing on Ice’ partner Matt Evers
London: Former `Baywatch` star Pamela Anderson is dating her Dancing on Ice partner Matt Evers.
The pair, who were eliminated from the dance show last week, began dating last month, reported Daily Mirror online.
They are set to go public with their romance in March when Anderson returns to the UK for the final of the ITV1 series.
A source said the pair had `instant chemistry`.
"Matt is moping around like a love-sick puppy while Pammy keeps reassuring him how much she feels for him. They cannot wait to see each other again," it said.
"No one imagined they would get together but after spending more and more time together away from the rink, things started to progress. Matt stayed with Pamela at her house in Malibu shortly before Christmas and they also went out for a couple of dinners in LA," the source added.
A spokeswoman for Evers confirmed the relationship.
"They formed a very close bond and have made plans to see each other in the very near future."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex