Pamela Anderson dating ‘Dancing on Ice’ partner Matt Evers
London: Former `Baywatch` star Pamela Anderson is dating her Dancing on Ice partner Matt Evers.
The pair, who were eliminated from the dance show last week, began dating last month, reported Daily Mirror online.
They are set to go public with their romance in March when Anderson returns to the UK for the final of the ITV1 series.
A source said the pair had `instant chemistry`.
"Matt is moping around like a love-sick puppy while Pammy keeps reassuring him how much she feels for him. They cannot wait to see each other again," it said.
"No one imagined they would get together but after spending more and more time together away from the rink, things started to progress. Matt stayed with Pamela at her house in Malibu shortly before Christmas and they also went out for a couple of dinners in LA," the source added.
A spokeswoman for Evers confirmed the relationship.
"They formed a very close bond and have made plans to see each other in the very near future."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!